Tuesday, March 18, 2008

A little Bit Of Everything!

I am realizing that the last post sounded a little "post-pardum depression" so sorry guys, I didnt mean to sound so troubled or anything. I really am blessed with a great kid and I just love the crap out of her! Davis and I are having so much fun with her!
Her Gramma bought her a new dress for sunday, and she looked some right cute in it too! Thanks gramma!! She was the biggest attraction at church, we walked in the door and couldnt even sit down for a while with all the people coming to oooo and ahhhhh over her!
Im not sure if she appreciated the bow in her hair, but it looked so darn cute, we just couldnt resist. Plus all that pink looks so good with her dark skin!
Also last week was my parents 27th wedding anniversary! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MOM & DAD!! Since becoming a mom I have a new found respect for my parents, funny how life does that eh? They are amazing parents and all around amazing people and I love them a whole lot! I lucked out getting them as my parents and I am so glad that Kailey gets them as her Grandparents! Love you guys alot! Thanks for all you do! xoxoxoxo

6 comments:

Kristi Drennan said...

She looks so cute in her pink dress and bow! No worries...I didn't think you sounded down at all. Just sounded like a new Mom trying to figure it all out!

The Bing's said...

If I had of been at church on sunday I would have been right there with everyone else...she looks sooo adorable!!! I agree with Kristi I didnt' think your sounded down at all. I hope your fam checks out your blog lots because that was such a super sweet tribute to you parents...they are pretty awesome. Keep the cute Kailey Pictures coming!!

Anonymous said...

So cute and I love the bow!!! And yeah for your parents, that's awesome.

Julia said...

oh her outfit is just the cutest. of course people are going to make a fuss about your cute little baby! and her awesome parents too!

hey, and about your last post, dont worry. i get where you're coming from, and you know what, i am sure i will understand even more when i have mine. if you need anything tho, let me know :)

Anonymous said...

"Pretty In Pink"!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for letting us sneak in and have a peak at your beautiful baby Kailey. I certainly enjoyed holding her. I did get in trouble though for skipping out during church but I think that was more a case of jealousy at being left out.