Monday, March 24, 2008

Kaileys Sunday Tradition

So I know its only been two Sundays at church so far with the baby BUT we have a tradition starting that I need to put a stop to immediatley!! Both sundays I have dressed up my little princess in a cute little dress and make her look all pretty, and both sundays so far I look down at her during Young Womens at some point and realize that she has had a large EXPLOSION from her diaper area. Seriously all over her cute little pink dresses and white tights there is Yellow baby poop EVERYWHERE!!!
She has only leaked out of her diaper twice since she was born and both times at church in her new dresses. It isnt as though Im letting the diaper changing go too long either ... I checked her this time during sunday school and she was as clean as a whistle, but then 10 minutes later BAM!!
I need to put a stop to this before she gets blessed next week and explodes all over the nice white dress.
I can dress her up but apparently cant take her out.....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She`s starting the blow outs early...there was a stage with Ethan when he would blow out everyday...it was sick! Hopefully she won`t do that on her blessing dress...at least she`ll probably make it through the blessing part...maybe you should jsut change her immediately after then put the dress back on for pictures!

Julia said...

haha, your post made me laugh out loud! i can just picture the icky mess now. so sad.
maybe she thinks it's a game or something.
i'll keep my fingers crossed that the blessing goes ok, no one wants yellow poop on their blessing dress. maybe put a bag on her underneath? lol

Anonymous said...

That's a hoot! When we brought Chelsea home, I laid her down on our very light beige sofa and began to change her diaper. I no sooner got the diaper off when she literally projectile out her butt straight across our light-colored sofa. That was some homecoming!

mer and mel said...

oh boy- gotta love it! I didn't have any problems with Braden b/c he was formula fed, but now I know what I have to look forward to with the new one. Thanks- you toally made my night! love you and miss you tonz!

Anonymous said...

I feel for you!!! Hunter would blow out every morning. Infact he did this morning; almost a year. So if you can figure out how to put a stop to it' please share because I am tried of the blow outs!!! Good Luck.