Monday, March 31, 2008

Kaileys Blessing Day!

Our little Angel was blessed on Sunday! I am happy report no poop explosions on the white dress!! She must have known it wasnt a day to upset her mama like that. She also stayed quiet and happy the whole time ... also good ... that girl can scream up a storm sometimes.
She wore the same dress that I wore when I was blessed, it was pretty special for us to see her in that dress! I hope it lasts for her babies someday!
She is getting used to us taking pictures of her all the time, she kind of smiled in some of them but we werent fast enough to catch them.
My cousins Eden and Emily were excited to have another girl born in the family. They are terribly out numbered by boys.
Evan loved the baby too, he was so cute with her.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks so pretty and I am glad that she didn`t cry or explode in her dress!

Julia said...

kailey looked so darn cute in her dress. i wish i had a dress i was blessed in to pass on. looks like little baby b will start that tradition.
i am glad she held her poop in for you guys, such a good girl.
sorry we didnt make it out to your place this weekend. perhaps another time soon.

Ashley said...

That is awesome that she was wearing the same dress as you did. I wish is still had mine, that is a very cool tradition.
Very cute pictures!

The Bing's said...

Oh I'm so glad that all went well for Kailey's big day and that she had no poop explosions...that dress is so beautiful and it's extra special that it was the dress that you wore when you were blessed. I so want to start that tradition someday when we have kids!!! I need to see her soon, she is just growing way too fast!!!

Channynba said...

She looks so cute in her blessing dress.