Sunday, January 24, 2010

Well, I found this great idea on www.make-baby-stuff.com which was to find a great picture and bring it to this one website where they will expand it for you and then you just print it out on your computer. Its totally free (which I love) and easy (also I love that)

So I picked out a few wonderful pictures that I would like to have blown up on one of Kaileys walls. I need some votes on which one is best. The colours in her room are mainly, peach, green and pink. Which one do you like best?





I like them all for differant reasons, so I am having a hard time deciding which one to do.
Anyway, can't wait to see what this looks like! I will definetly post up some pictures when its all done.


4 comments:

Kristi Drennan said...

See now me....I'd do them all and just have matching frames. Art work is expressionistic and evokes feelings....and when that happens they don't have to be matchy...you just have to love them and they'll work together. :)

The Bing's said...

I'm torn between the bottom two but I think I am leaning towards the bottom one!

The Full Nelson said...

I like the bottom one best too, but it would be cute to have all three

Anonymous said...

I like the bottom one too!