Saturday, January 16, 2010

kijiji

Does anyone else have the same obsession that I do with getting a killer deal???

And I don't mean like 30% off at the mall, I mean like a KILLER DEAL!!!!!!

I got a HUGE blue recycling bag jammed FULL FULL FULL of clothes for kailey .... wanna know how much I paid for it??

20 bucks my friends. 20 pesos!!!!!

Inside were at least a dozen pair of jeans, 6 or 7 sweaters, 3 dresses, well over 25 or 30 shirts, a snow suit, and some spring jackets. All of them were in excellent condition, some even had the tags still on them, all of them super super cute!

Try getting that kind of a deal at the mall!

I have a love obsession with kijiji.ca, its sick really, but I love it. Its how I clothe my daughter, and myself sometimes, I got a bunch of awesome maternity clothes on there too!

If you have never tried going on kijiji, you seriously should, especially if you have kids and they are growing out of their clothes every other month! I mean, who wants to go and buy a whole new wardrobe for their kid every month and pay, who knows how much??? seriously try it out, it feels good!!!!

I dare you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree! I have gotten some great deals on kijiji! However I did have a lady sell something out from underneath me and that made me sad!!!