Monday, February 4, 2008

It's almost baby time!



38 weeks down, 2 more to go!!

It is down to crunch time here in our little family! We have everything we need for new baby Podeszwa, we just have to get it all set up and ready for use! We are so excited for this baby to come out but I am also looking forward to having the next 2 weeks be all about relaxing, naps, bubble baths and pretty much just spoiling my self!

I feel so blessed, I have really had a great pregnancy (other than the first few months of sickness all the time) I do have trouble sleeping sometimes, and Im slightly uncomfortable some days but other than that I dont have any back problems or swelling etc. AND NO STRETCH MARKS!!! (call me vain but that might be the best one!)

Davis has been the absolute BEST husband ever through this whole thing, he gives me a foot rub every night and takes such good care of me! Thanks babes! Hope all you girls have a great man like him!!

We will definetly update as we get closer and after the baby comes!

5 comments:

Julia said...

ooooooooo i am so super excited for baby to come. i just can't wait to see if it's a boy or girl. do you have any last minute thinkings on what its going to be. sometimes i am dead sure it's a girl and then sometimes i am positive it's a boy.
so is the nursery all set up? do you need any help with anything?

The Bing's said...

I am beyond excited...I just sent you messages on facebook, but I just had to write again!!! I'm so excited to find out what baby podeszwa will be a boy or a girl!! I can't wait to buy something pink or blue and I can't wait to see how cute this baby will be because I know with two adorable parents it's going to be one adorable baby!! Love you guys lots!!!

Anonymous said...

That was my favourite part too...the no stretch marks! I was so happy about that!! Can't wait to see pics of the new baby!

Rob said...

yeah, enjoy the next couple weeks!!! Both of you!! Your life just begins when you have kids!!! Yeah, I used to give Kelly foot rubs and massages a bunch when she was prego with Morgan....but that has definitely decreased this time!!!

Kristi Drennan said...

well I'm excited to see this baby come! And I'm glad you're doing some much needed naps and baths. Keep that up after baby is born. They are life savers!