Sunday, February 24, 2008

41 weeks of pregnancy


One week over due! Holy cow I am so ready for this baby to come out. Lots of little contractions but nothing too big. I have an ultra sound booked for monday so depending on how that goes I will be induced some time this week! At least there is an end in sight now!!
We were at my parents place the other day and got bored so we took some pictures of us with the baby belly.... i am going to put them all up on face book soon but these are a couple of them.
Hopefully the next post will be full of pictures of the new baby podeszwa!!! Wish me luck!

8 comments:

Kristiane said...

Holy stink, still no Baby???? You'll have to let me know once it comes! I'm dying to see the baby! Man, I hope all goes well for you this week! Miss ya and Love ya!!!

Kristi Drennan said...

OH you look so cute! Don't worry you'll be kissing your baby's face to death before you know it!

mer and mel said...

you poor thing- I am so sorry! Good luck this week and I am so looking forward to seeing pictures of your cute baby! Love and and I'm rootin for ya!

Ashley said...

So I have no idea how it feels to be pregant or overdue, but I can only imagine, and I feel bad for you! Hopefully you aren't too uncomfortable! You look great though. Those are some cute pictures! Hopefully baby comes soon!

Julia said...

good luck good luck good luck. keep checking your mum's facebook status to see if she's turned grandma on us yet!

Anonymous said...

You poor thing!! Hopefully they induce you and get that baby out, I`m excited to see who he or she looks like and to see if it is a he or she. At least you`ve had lots of time to pick out names!

The Bing's said...

I am wishing you soooooo much luck...it'll be this week!! I can't wait to see pictures of baby podeszwa and to come to the hospital and take some!!!! I'm like julia...I keep checking facebook status too...I hope you have a good week and that your still feeling okay...you look adorable and have the cutest baby belly!!!

Channynba said...

you look good though...I can't wait to see pictures of the new little one.