Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!


Great Valentines Day for us here, I woke up and Davis was allready gone for school but there were these great roses waiting for me on the table along with some other tasty treats!
I made Indian food for dinner and it was so good! we had planned on going to a movie also but we got to the theatre and there was a line up going outside and down the side walk, we didnt feel like waiting out side for 30 minutes in the cold so we came back home and we are going to go another time instead.

This is the card that I made for Davis, along with his gift of favorite things, this is our third Valentines Day together and it has gone by so fast! We still cant believe that we have been together that long!

No baby yet! only 3 more days until my due date, we are definetly getting excited for this baby to come!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking good! Hopefully that baby doesn't keep you waiting too long. I am sure you're excited to find out if you have a son or daughter!

The Bing's said...

awww what a great Valentines Surprise...what a sweet husband you have!! Cute card....I'd love to see it closer up...i love homemade cards...I made Brandon one and will post pictures soon! You are looking great and I'm super excited to come meet your baby when it arrives!!!!

The Bing's said...

PS I've started carrying my camera, so that if I get to come to the hospital to see the baby I'll have my camera...hahha!!!

Julia said...

oh man, hope you pop soon. i am getting excited over here, so i know you and davis must be jumping!
glad you had a good v-day. too bad about the movies, but i am with you. no point in waiting out in the cold!