Friday, October 5, 2007

ULTRA SOUND

Ok so we had our first ultra-sound this morning!! WOW, weird, there is actually a tiny little skeleton inside of me.... but everything looks good health wise, developing well according to the nurse, all the fingers and toes, etc etc etc.... it was so weird, we were watching on the monitor and you could see the baby moving its arm around and i could feel it at the same time.... it was pretty surreal.
no pictures unfortunetly ... and also no word on wether or not its a boy or a girl. I think we have decided to leave it for a surprise but some times I want to know.... im not good with surprises. I like to be prepared.

but thats that folks, there is officially a healthy little baby in there!! not even 1 pound yet... just a tiny little 12 ounce ankle bitter !!!

5 comments:

The Bing's said...

That was such a super fun update...I'm glad that all looks well with baby and that he or she is growing!!! Did the ultrasound make it feel even more real?? Too Cool...I'm super excited for you guys...post a belly picture soon...I haven't seen you in forever!!!

Kristi Drennan said...

Holy cow I've gone three posts without even knowing you had a blog! What the heck!?

Glad to hear the ultrasound went good! I totally remember getting mine and seeing him move and feeling it at the same time. Just wait...when you have him you'll still be in awe that he lived and moved inside of you!

xo

Claudine said...

You must've been so excited to feel the baby move while watching. I never experienced that part. He was so fat...wait, that was ME!!!
The first one is definitely amazing! They get better as they go! I'm really thrilled that the baby is healthy and everything is super normal.
Can't wait to see pictures!!

Anonymous said...

Glad that everything is looking good with the baby! I am not good at surprises either....I like to have everything ready to go!

Anonymous said...

What the heck?! I agree with Kristi.. you have to tell people when you get a blog! Congrats on your ultra sound:) I'm excited you've joined the blogging world and to hear all about it! YAY!!!!!!!