Wednesday, October 17, 2007

ROAD TRIP

So I was pressured into going on a road trip shopping spree with my mom and grandmother..... nothing like peer pressure from your grandmother....
It was actually quite fun, we drove to Maine EARLY friday morning, did far too much shopping, lots of girl talk and hanging out and then came home Sunday night. I finally got some much needed maternity cloths, which i am very excited about. I am also very proud of myself becuase I got almost all of my Christmas shopping done!!! wow!!! I think that is the earliest I have ever done Christmas shopping in my LIFE! How prepared am I?

Pregnancy is going well, I think the baby just went through a growth spurt because it feels like my belly just got 10 times bigger just this past week alone. I do have belly pictures, but like i said before my camera is broken and I need to take it somewhere to fix it, until then, you will just have to come visit me to see the hugeness.

4 comments:

Kristi Drennan said...

can't wait to see pictures!! glad you got some shopping done...I now need to go get some much needed "baby is born and I just want new stuff now!" clothes.

The Bing's said...

I need to see you at conference...it's been too long that I have not seen the belly and I'm super excited to see how you have changed and grown...sounds like you had a fun trip with you mom and gandmother that would have been the funnest trip..I'm glad you've gotten more maternity clothes and I'm way jealous that you have your christmas shopping almost all done...no fair!!! Love ya!

Julia said...

kristine, i had no idea you had a blog!
i was thinking about your hugeness the other day, and wondering if you are infact even huge at all.
we have to get together soon. josh and i played settlers at my parents place on thanksgiving 3 times! i won twice. it was awesome!
i am going to add you guys to my blog, and then we can be friends.
hope all is well. please call us soon to hang out!

Claudine said...

Um..Ouch.
SOME of us cannot just walk out the door and see the hugeness...so I guess that I can say...THAT HURTS KRISTINE! Kidding!
I'm so proud of you for getting your Christmas shopping done! I'm starting mine this Saturday. Maybe you'll be on the list? Dun dun dun!! Have fun with the Maternity clothes! It gets better from here on in!!