Thursday, October 25, 2007

the belly



well, i borrowed my moms camera (since mine is still broken) and FINALLY took some belly pictures! Me in the green shirt is at 20 weeks, and the one in the pink shirt is 24 weeks!!! the baby definetly had a growth spurt this month!

I am having alot of fun with this belly, it is so surreal to look at my self in the mirror with this belly, I am still not used to it at all, but I like it!!!


Other than the belly, last night was Sammy's 13th birthday, (he is having his friends over friday, so yesterday was just for the family) We watched Transformers on the projector and ate way too much junk food, it was pretty fun. Cant believe Sammy is 13! Where does the time go?


7 comments:

The Bing's said...

Okay this is the fourth time I've commented on these pictures but I just love them so much...you are looking great and I'm super excited for this little baby to finally arrive!! Keep them (the pictures) coming!!! I can't believe either that Sammy is 13...wow how time flies...I so picture him still as a little boy!!!crazy!!!

Julia said...

i love your belly pictures! i am so excited for you. i can imagine it being odd looking down to this stomach that is like 10 times bigger than normal.
i'm with karen, i think it's going to be a little boy. don't know why, but that's just what i think!

Claudine said...

Looking GORGEOUS Teeny!! Love the pictures and the blog! It's awesome to see how your body changes and know that you're giving life to a child. I LOVE THAT PART!!
And Sammy's 13? So crazy!! Time does keep going doesn't it? I kinda wish it would slow down so I can catch up.
Love it..and love you!!

Kristi Drennan said...

again....belly pictures...so cute!

and can I just say...Sammy..13...holy cow!

mer and mel said...

OK missy- you better let us Utahns know what's going on! I am so glad you have a blog- now i can keep track of you! I can 't believe your cute little belly- So exciting! It seems like just yesterday you were dating Davis and now you're married and preggers! How time flies. Anywho, tell Davis hallo and I miss you guys like crazy!
miss melly
www.merlinandmelanie.blogspot.com

Kristine said...

K guys this is Davis here. Let me just say that I hope all the predictions of our baby being a boy is right, but for some reason I feel as if there is a little girl in Teeny's Tub. But hey, we'll keep on praying for Dante to peak out in Feb.
haha

Davis

Anonymous said...

I love the belly pictures How cute are you! You'll definitely be one of those really cute pregnant women and you won't look like your pregnant at all until you turn around and BAM there's the belly! That's so fun... good luck with it:) Do you get sick at all?