Friday, November 20, 2009

YIPEEEE

I think Davis must have read my mind!!!!

Our spare room is sort of Davis' study room/office ... /spare bedroom for visitors/Kaileys toy room/ room for things that we don't know where else they should go/ cluttered and disorganized.

SOOOO on a most recent visit from someone from Ontario, we cleaned out Kaileys toys and some clutter from that wonderful room and it looked so wonderful all clean and emptyed out. He mentioned something along the lines of getting a desk for my computer and leaving it in that room ( Kailey currently attacks my laptop when ever it is out, because its current living space is our couch) as he was talking about that I thought!!!! forget the computer, I want a craft table!!!!

So now I am looking for a table (which I think my parents have about 7 in the basement collecting dust) and most importantly looking for some ideas on cute shelves or desk organizers or something like that.

Im so excited, I don't think Davis knows what he just got himself into, because now he has to share his "office" with me!!!

If anyone out there knows of some cute ideas or stuff you like, let me know!!!

No comments: