Wednesday, May 21, 2008

FRUSTRATION

Sometimes I hate having a laptop instead of a regular computer ... today is one of those days. I just finished writting a little update this afternoon, nothing special but I put a little thought into it and thought it was pretty good. I attached pictures and everything.
For those of you with a laptop with one of those touch pad things instead of a mouse, hopefully you will understand the anger that I felt as I was moving the cursor to push "publish post" and the computer thought that I was flipping back a screen or two and LOST the entire post that I was working on .... grrrrrr.....

3 comments:

Julia said...

i know exactly where you are coming from. and you just get so mad that you give up for the day...lol.
i'll check back in a day or two to see if you've calmed down :)

The Super Seven said...

So I can relate to that frustration.....Jeff can relate even more. One piece of advice to get rid of that frustration......go buy a wireless mouse......I think it's the laser type, made for laptops......we have one NOW......it's a Microsoft brand and the best money ever spent for the laptop. It will change your frustrations......trust me......waiting for that post!!!

Josh Blakeney said...

You can buy a mouse for the computer , they are like 12$ thats what Julia and i have