Monday, October 12, 2009

Baby Podeszwa #2


Well Baby Podeszwa #2 is on the way!


I am about 8 weeks along so far, and so far I am feeling good. I haven't thrown up yet (knock on wood) I feel pretty nauseous sometimes and I have NO ENERGY, but otherwise I am feeling pretty good. Due date so far is May 8th, but if this kid is anything like Kailey, I won't be holding my breath until 2 weeks later.


Anyway I just put Kailey to bed and I am pooped out but I had to come on here and announce this news to whoever still reads this blog!
Alot has happened since I last posted anything, we moved back from Edmonton, and its great to be home! Davis is back in school for his 3rd year, I am working in the primary in the cole harbour ward, we went to Orlando with Nathan and Caverly.... but I lack the motivation right now to talk about those things...... maybe I can do it next time.
Good night!

12 comments:

Kristi Drennan said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!

Jessica Petersen said...

How fun!!! I hope you have a great pregnancy! Congrats.

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Hope you have a great pregnancy!

The Bing's said...

PLEASE LET THE BABY COME 2 DAYS EARLY!!!!!!!!!!! I would love to share my birthday with your baby!!! So exciting, congratulations!!!!!!

The Super Seven said...

Such fantastic news!!! Glad to hear that you are feeling okay so far......Kailey will love being a big sister!!! COngrats!!!!

The Full Nelson said...

congratulations!! that's the same distance between my kids and I love it! Hope you start getting some energy back soon!

Unknown said...

congratulations!

Ashley said...

So Exciting Kristine! Congratulations!

Claudine said...

Totally Awesome Teeny!!

Congrats on #2!! *Sigh* Someday...someday!!

Channynba said...

Congrats you guys.

Let the party begin... said...

I'm sitting here with my mouth hanging open because I DIDN'T KNOW!!!!! Darren is rubbing it in that he knew before me. I'm still in shock and I'm speaking to your mom right this minute, asking why I haven't known about this beforehand. CONGRATULATIONS to you, Davis and Kailey.

Jenny May McKim said...

Fantastic news.. Congrats...
Glad to hear you are feeling OK so far! Hopefully it will last!