Thursday, January 3, 2008

Good-bye 2007 ** Hello 2008 !!


Hope Everyone had a great Holiday! We are glad we got to see so many of you while you were here! Wish we could see you all more often!

2007 was great for us! new baby in the tummy for me! We moved back to Halifax and got all settled with a new apartment and new jobs! Back to school for Davis at Dalhousie and so much more fun stuff! We have alot to look forward to this coming year, obviously the most exciting being the baby coming in February!


New Years Eve at Dougs was great, we had fun playing games, and even though the girls totally CREAMED the guys in settlers, overall the guys won the night and now the girls have to cook supper for the guys.... really its probably better that way .... Davis is a pretty good cook, but Im not so sure about the rest of them... ;) just kidding guys.


Well happy new year everyone! Hope you all had as great a year as we did!!

4 comments:

mer and mel said...

Wow Stines- you look amazing for a pretty much 9 month preggo! (oh, and Davis looks good too ;) I'm glad you had a great new years- we were in bed by 10:00. I hope this last month continues to find you well and looking fabulous. Let me know if there is anything you need that I could send you!
PS- did you get the message I left on your phone? If not, we're having another boy.

Julia said...

davis is a good cook? heck, maybe he can teach josh. actually, i think josh could be pretty good, it's just that he doesn't try very often!
oh, and you are right...we did cream them boys. nice word!

Anonymous said...

You have such a cute prego belly you lucky thing!! Of course I am sure you feel bigger than you look...I felt like a whale and I guess I didn't get that big. Hope your last weeks of pregnancy go quickly and smoothly!

Kristi Drennan said...

oh look at that cute belly!! I love it! Happy New Year!