Saturday, November 24, 2007

DAVIS' 7 RANDOM THINGS .... orated by davis, typed by teeny.

1) I chew with my mouth "partially open" here is why; when you chew your food with your mouth closed there is only one option for breathing, and if your sick, your options are quite limited. when you chew your food, you want the air in your mouth to circulate so the flavour is evenly dispersed and the air can get to your olfactory sences, therefore the food tastes better. also i do it sometimes to tick off teeny, but only sometimes when she is allready ticked off....

2) i am a seafood LOVER 100% i love to catch fish, eat fish, study fish, and if teeny would let me i would have a pet shark.

3) i am petrified of bees. and all things assosiated with that species. when i was a young chap at the age of 4 or 5, a bee stung me right beside my right eye, so now when i see a bee i FREEZE.

4) i like old school rap. dont give me T-Pain dont give me Eminem, heck dont even give me 2-Pac Chakur who IS from the old school! I wanna hear first and foremost The Notorious B.I.G. THen after that you can throw on some Craig Mack, with some flava in ya ear (if you know this song your my friend) and then I wanna hear Leaders of the New School with Busta Rymes, Dinco D, Charlie Brown, etc etc. IF you dont have any of that then you better have some Tribe Called Quest ( Award Tour)

5) Why do people use LOL? When I was in High school my best friend and I (Jeremy Townsend) thought that chat rooms on the internet were the GAYEST thing, we decided to venture out into cyber space and talk with some of these people in their "chat rooms". We would intentionally make fun of these people on line to see their reactions. When we made these jokes, they responded with " LOL" and we thought this meant " Loser On Line" so we thought they were making fun of us, when really they were laughing along with our jokes. PEOPLE! why cant you just put HA HA HA when you're laughing?

6)I like to work out. working out helps me to release my wiggles, some day when teeny and I have some "ninos" I will take them to the gym and pump some iron. I always thought that the only way an ugly person could look good, is by working out and loosing some fat storage. working out also helps you to partake of the blessings of the fountain of youth.

7) ever since i was in grade 7, i cut my own hair. i went through a wide variety of hair styles in my youth. when i was in grade 7 and 8 I sported the "bowl cut" so the bottom half of my head was shaved to the skin and the top half was slicked back. in grade 9 I was the first one in my highschool to get braides like Kris Kross. as soon as everyone saw my braides they thought i was some kind of thug. one time this big indian even wanted to fight me. ... i dont know why. in grade 11 i shaved my head completly, and I kept that up for a good year and a half.

3 comments:

Julia said...

hahah, love you list. made me "lol"!
hope your cruise was super fun, perhaps a hang out is in order?

The Bing's said...

I totally feel like I know Davis just that much better...I loved reading those and had a great little laugh...I am impressed though Davis that you cut your own hair...you could have a business doing that!!!Hope you guys are having a great cruise and Kristine hope the whole fear of open water is doing okay!! Love you both!!!

Claudine said...

Holy crow that list is HA HA HA out loud funny! I'm with you Davis. LOL is so 19th century gay. I never used it. I prefer the h's and a's. I feel like I'm typing more. Other than that..dude! You're a pimp. And Graeme gives you props for liking Tribe Called Quest. When Declan was in the womb we played their album for him and he boogied in my belly. We knew then...for sure...he was our son. *tear*