Thursday, November 15, 2007

belly update

Well here is the latest belly update, just incase you didnt see it on face book allready.

Im sitting at 26 weeks right now, feeling pretty dang good. by far my favorite time of pregnancy so far. no sickness, so awkward pudgyness, obviously baby bump, but not so big that i am uncomfortable... i wish the whole pregnancy was like this... maybe the rest of it will be! (lets hope)


So Davis and I are going on a cruise to mexico next week.... long story... I will update when we get back! Needlesss to say it is one of my worst fears, but I am going anyway. If I can jump out of a plaine then I can survive for a week out in the open ocean, right? We leave on the 24th and we will be back Dec 1st! just in time for the Christmas season to start!! cant wait!

7 comments:

Julia said...

fun. i keep telling josh that we could go on a cruise even if i got pregnant! he is such a dork. i hope you have tons of fun. i look forward to the update!
p.s your belly looks super cute!

Claudine said...

I think it's great you're going on a cruise. But I do agree, the open ocean is a VERY scary thing. Just keep Davis close by and you'll be just fine! You're looking beautiful as usual and loving the belly! Can't wait to see you in December! HAVE FUN!!

The Bing's said...

I am so jealous...a cruise in Mexico sounds amazing...can't wait to hear the story all about it and all the stories from the fun cruise!!! You are looking so great and I'm glad you are feeling good...a total cute mommy to be!!!!

Anonymous said...

Have a great time on your cruise! I'm sure you'll have a great time on the open ocean!! I've been on one and it's way fun.

mer and mel said...

I am so jealous! I hope you are comfortable on your cruise. I was about as far along as you when I came out last year and I was pretty good- of course I was on solid ground the whole time....good luck and just relax! Make sure you take lots of pictures! Love to all three of you!
the shaw's

Kristiane said...

I LOVE your Bellie!!! I can't wait to come home and see it in person! I'm so excited to hang out!!!

Kristi Drennan said...

Oh you look sooo cute! And so stylish as always