Tuesday, February 16, 2010

If I could stand up in sacrament meeting and bear my testimony about cloth diapers ... I WOULD!!!!!!!

I wish we made the switch LONG ago.

Kailey has pretty sensitive skin and we have always dealt with rashes on her since she was born. Its only been a few weeks of using cloth, but I am NEVER going back to the disposables again, we have not had one ounce of redness on her skin!!!

The best part, is when I am putting them on her and she smiles and tells me they are soft .... :)

I am going to take a video of them to post on here soon, because seeing is believing folks!!! The more people I can convert to cloth the better!!!!!!

3 comments:

Claudine said...

I'm converted and I don't even have the prospect of having a baby!

The Full Nelson said...

I really like them but stick with disposable at night or if I'll be out for a long time.

Mel McDonald said...

Clark seems to get rashes a lot now! I don't know what the deal is but I think at first he had eczema on his bum.... not quite sure how that works. Glad they are working for you though it's cute that she likes the softness.