Thursday, April 23, 2009

BZZ Agent - take one

So, I don't know where I first heard about this company called Bzz Agent, but however it happened I joined this on-line group that recieves free products in the mail and we then are supposed to spread word of mouth advertising for them.
The first product that I got from them was from Beech Nut, which is a baby and toddler food company. They sent me a TON of toddler snacks; little yogurt covered bites, 7-grain nibblets, and bisquits. So far Kailey really likes them, especially the yougurt covered bites!
Kailey isnt really a picky eater, but she isnt at all interested in eating, so to have something that she will actually go and ask for is great because it keeps her occupied in the car, or at church, or at the store .... ... you guys know how it is... ;)




Anyway so the picture up there is the HUGE amount of stuff that they sent to me. Un-opened it is good for a year (great for food storage!!!) and there are no artificial preservatives, flavorings or colourings etc. They are low on sodium and sugars aswell so long story short if you are looking for a treat for your toddler I would recommend these to you.... especially the yogurt ones ( I may have eaten a few myself ... they are really good .... shhhhhh )

2 comments:

The Super Seven said...

Love this post.....I've already been on the site and joined. Thanks for the tidbit!!!! Hope you save some stuff for Kailey to test out.....

Erin said...

Thanks Kristine! I just connected with your blog through Kellie. Your little girl is beautiful. I joined bzz agent and am excited for the free stuff! thanks again!