Sunday, October 19, 2008

And so it begins....

The count-down is on for moving into the house! The 27th is closing day and we have to be out of the apartment on the 31st. I have slowly started packing already, I HATE packing and unpacking. I would rather leave everything behind and buy all new stuff, but alas, it must be done.

She had fun playing in the box while I wrapped stuff up and cleaned.
I found these glasses at the dollar store and HAD to get them, I mean look at her! She is 7 and a half months now, not quite crawling but she tries. She pushes herself backward and turns around in a circle pretty easy but hasnt figured out the forward motion yet. I am okay with that for now, i cant chase after her AND pack at the same time! Still no teeth in sight, which I am totally ok with also, she bites me enough as it is without teeth!!!
Big excitement for us! My brother Peter got home from his mission on thursday! Kailey was a trooper at the airport even though it was 11 o'clock at night. she is starting to like Peter and all his funny faces that he makes at her!
Anyway, busy times for us here, but we are having fun anyway!

2 comments:

Julia said...

i got lyla some sunglasses from the dollar store too. best dollar ever, even if she doesn't keep them on.
i am excited for you guys to get into your house,and maybe a little jealous!

Let the party begin... said...

I hate packing and unpacking too. Let me know if you need a hand, I'm off at 12:30 in the afternoons.