Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Stampede goodness

SO we had the ultimate Alberta experiance .. the Calgary Stampede.
Davis made us all get "cow-boy outfits" ... I gave in and got a hat, I am not a hat person so I doubt that i will ever wear it again but I was informed that I HAD to get one. We went to the chuck wagon races and the grandstand show on Saturday and we will probably go again at some point this week. There is TONS to do there so I want to take advantage.

This is all of us at the stampede, hats and all.

One cow boy outfit that I was excited about, she looked so darn cute, i especially loved the boots, although they arent in this picture for some reason.

other than the cowboy fest, not much going on, only one and a half months left to go until we go home!! All this hot summer weather and no beaches in sight ... how do these people live?


6 comments:

Kristiane said...

So Cute! Love the little cowgirl outfit!!! :) I can't believe how big she's getting!!!

Anonymous said...

love the hats and the outfit! So cute! Glad you guys are having fun with the stampede

Julia said...

i love the stampede. if you didnt already, you need to go back and get some of the mini donuts they sell from the vendor trailers. they are soooo yummy.

kailey's outfit is super cute. and you guys all look like you were having a good time in your hats! yeehaw.

Rob said...

yeah, you really can't go to the stampede without a cowboy hat. they will BOO you, from what i hear.

Channynba said...

She looks adorable.

Let the party begin... said...

I think Kristine that the only thing better than kailey's outfit is if you had a matching one too,lol. The hats are adorable!