Tuesday, December 11, 2007



CHRISTMAS TIME IS HERE !!!!!

We actually put up this tree on Dec 1st but I just havent gotten around to posting the picture yet, but there is our lovely tree!!! I came to the realization that walmart has great decorations but Crappy tree toppers.... seriously the tackiest things ever!! They had a few nice toppers but none that matched the decorations i had picked out for the tree..... my trees have to match. So if anyone sees a nice gold star anywhere let me know!!!!

Other than that, life here in the Podeszwa house is good! Davis is almost done his exams, 1 more to go!! woohooo! I am getting bigger by the day, I almost died when the nurse weighed me last week, I wont even say how much it is, but I almost wanted to take my shoes off and make her weigh me again. So sad. We are excited for the pageant!! Davis saw it last year for the first time and he loved it! So we are glad to be a part of it! Hope everyone can come and see it!!

Also Davis' birthday is next week, we are going to be doing something on the 20th, not sure quite what exactly yet but we will let you know!! Hopefully everyone can come enjoy some good food, folks & fun!!!

14 days till Christmas!!!!

6 comments:

Claudine said...

I'M IN!! I'll totally party it up with you guys on Davis' birthday!! I look forward to seeing your beautiful tree!!
Love ya! See you soon!

Julia said...

oh, let us know what you're planning for the old man's bday. hopefully we can make it to his, since we didnt make it to yours :(
your tree looks great. and i have to say, i saw a nice gold star at lawton's drugs in clayton park about 2 weeks ago. it was like 8 bucks! maybe check that out.
glad your little belly is coming along. a little weight never hurt a pregnant lady!

Anonymous said...

You look great pregnant though and I am sure you don't weigh that much! Have fun with the pagent it wil be fun to see!! And happy early birthday to Davis!

mer and mel said...

Do you mean the HCP? If so, what are you going to do with the rugrat? I'll babysit! I totally envy you with the weight- I wish I could gain! I'm sure you look great though. Happy Birthday to Davis!
Love you guys!
Miss Melly

Ashley said...

Very Cute tree...i am the same way, I need it to match. You should try Superstore, I got a gold one there for $5. Might work for ya!

Rob said...

hey, is davis finally turning 45? i can't believe how the time has flown by!! but 45 is a good age. i mean, that's the age when men become manly, like a forest ranger.